Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Why we are blogging!
I decided it was time to enter the world of blogging. I am hoping my family will follow my lead so that we can keep in touch better. So, here goes.....
The big excitement for today is Alexa's success on the potty. The last few days she has been pulling off her poopy diapers right after she goes...which has created a little bit of a mess. I keep telling her she needs to poop in the potty, knowing she will do what she wants, when she wants! (That pretty much is her personality.) Well, today we were at Mark's store, (i guess it is my store too!) and she grabbed her diaper and says, "Yuck!" We quickly went to the bathroom and she pooped. Yay! She was so proud of herself. She pees quite often in the potty, but pees in her pull-up just as often. We are hoping in the next month or so she will get the hang of it all. What a girl!
Meaghan was invited to the water park today to help babysit my friends kids. Rough work-she gets to take the 6 and 9 year old swimming while the mom watches the 2 year old. She thought it sounded like a great babysitting job. I hope all is going well.
Nicolle is at a friends house for the day and won't be home until 8:30 tonight, so that leaves Gregg, Alexa and I to play at home. I need to get some work done, but I'm not progressing very far. I'm thinking a bike ride sounds better, so I think we will do that now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Waahhoooooo!! You go girl. Way to dive on in to cyber world. We must be on the same wavelength, I'll send you my link. Love the "love" pic, is it at your house, cause I want to see it IRL, it looks very cool.
Have fun this weekend!!
I love this, I might have to try someday...Great job Alexa :) I have forgotten all the fun I'm missing...
See you soon!
Post a Comment