Friday, November 21, 2008
Things I love about Gregg
Greggory turned 8 years old on November 7th. All of the kids had the day off from school so we went to see Madagascar 2 in the afternoon. Gregg invited his friend Braxton to come along. (I only had one extra seat in my van, so he could only bring one friend.) We then came home and took the whole family and extended family to Mr. Pizza for dinner. Gregg got his own set of scriptures for his birthday as well as an ipod shuffle. I am not sure which of those gifts he was more pleased with. He loves music, but loves having his own set of scriptures and scripture bag like his older sisters. In honor of Gregg's birthday I am going to tell you 10 things I love about him:
1. He always smiles
2. He has the kindest heart
3. He is a willing helper around the house
4. He is always good for comic relief
5. He has helped me to gain patience
6. He always forgives me for my mistakes
7. He has tons of energy and never wears out
8. He loves to go to church
9. He is a great swimmer and runner
10.He is a loyal and devoted brother, son and friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment