Friday, September 11, 2009

1st Day of School

I know I am a little late, since the 1st day of school was 26th of August (my 38th birthday), but I still wanted to post pictures of Meg, Nicolle and Gregg. Meaghan is in 8th grade, Nicolle is in 6th grade, and Gregg is in 3rd grade. All 3 of the kids go to different schools this year which they seem to like...a little space from their siblings I guess! They are all doing well and loving school...and bringing home great grades so I am a happy mother!
Just as a side note, I have to write about Meaghan and Nicolle's choice of "needed" items for their lockers. Meaghan bought shelves so her books could all be neat. Nicolle bought a disco ball/light and a mirror. Great choices to fit their personalities! I am sure by now Nicolle's locker is a disaster and Meg know exactly where everything is in her locker. But hey, as long as they do the work, I guess it doesn't matter what the locker looks like inside, LOL!

No comments: