1. Meaghan, Nicolle, Greggory, Alexa and Jaxson (even when they are crying and don't cooperate with my well planned picture in front of the Christmas tree!!!)
2. A wonderful, supportive, thoughtful husband who knows I don't like to be told what to do.
3. Parents who love me even if they don't always agree with me. (Yes they think five kids is crazy.)
4. A brother and sister who made growing up fun and who are my friends as adults.
5. My Christmas shopping is done...and almost wrapped.
6. Kids who believe in Santa....
7. Friends who are there for me no matter what crazy thing I do or say and who are so much fun to laugh with.
8. Holly, Leanna, Tantiana, Cassie and Taren - our awesome birthmothers. (In case anyone is curious, we have the best birthmothers so anyone else has to settle for 2nd best.)
9. In-laws who raised a wonderful son and who are my friends.
10. The ability to run.
11. Prosperity...really compared to the world as a whole, I live like royalty.
12. A warm home on a snowy winter day like today.
13. The ability to choose to be or do whatever I want.
14. My Savior, who made it possible for me to return to live with my Heavenly Father again and who forgives me for all my mistakes and lapses in judgement.
....there are so many more things I could list, but for now, at this moment, these are the things I am most thankful for. And now, I will go and get my sweet baby boy to cuddle him and feed him a bottle. It doesn't get much better than that.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I am thankful for....
1. Meaghan, Nicolle, Greggory, Alexa and Jaxson (even when they are crying and don't cooperate with my well planned picture in front of the Christmas tree!!!)
2. A wonderful, supportive, thoughtful husband who knows I don't like to be told what to do.
3. Parents who love me even if they don't always agree with me. (Yes they think five kids is crazy.)
4. A brother and sister who made growing up fun and who are my friends as adults.
5. My Christmas shopping is done...and almost wrapped.
6. Kids who believe in Santa....
7. Friends who are there for me no matter what crazy thing I do or say and who are so much fun to laugh with.
8. Holly, Leanna, Tantiana, Cassie and Taren - our awesome birthmothers. (In case anyone is curious, we have the best birthmothers so anyone else has to settle for 2nd best.)
9. In-laws who raised a wonderful son and who are my friends.
10. The ability to run.
11. Prosperity...really compared to the world as a whole, I live like royalty.
12. A warm home on a snowy winter day like today.
13. The ability to choose to be or do whatever I want.
14. My Savior, who made it possible for me to return to live with my Heavenly Father again and who forgives me for all my mistakes and lapses in judgement.
....there are so many more things I could list, but for now, at this moment, these are the things I am most thankful for. And now, I will go and get my sweet baby boy to cuddle him and feed him a bottle. It doesn't get much better than that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Melissa,
I was excited to get your Christmas card! Congratulations on your new addition! What a beautiful little boy! You guys have such adorable children. I'll have to remember to check your blog more often, it's so cute and the pictures are so much fun, especially the one of Nicole's naughty face. Glad to know that my children aren't the only ones that pulls some doozy faces. Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year! Feel free to visit my blog anytime. I try to stay on top of it!
I got to your blog through Cindy's! What a beautiful family! So glad that you and Cindy are now in touch again! Blogging is so great for that. Merry Christmas!
We have tried many times to get a picture of the boys smiling in front of the Christmas tree and haven't been successful yet!
Post a Comment