Thursday, March 5, 2009

Meaghan-Temple Baptisms

Meaghan in front of the Idaho Falls Temple
The best part of serving in Young Woman's is being with Meaghan. She was able to attend the temple with the youth of our ward this past Saturday morning to perform baptisms. I am proud of her for being worthy to enter the temple and for her desire to serve there, which entailed getting up at 6:15am on a Saturday morning! As always, I am grateful to serve with this awesome group of young woman. And a big thank you to Mark for taking the morning off from work to stay home with the 4 younger kids so that I wouldn't have to worry about them!!! It is always wonderful to spend time in the temple.

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

What a great experience to be able to do this with your daughter....when my girls get in YW I would love to be in there too!

Cindy said...

What a good girls you are raising and how neat that you get to serve in Young Women's while she is there. Thanks for sharing!