Gregg participated in his first pine wood derby last Thursday night. He had a great time creating his car with his dad. Gregg chose what he wanted his car to look like and chose the color and Mark helped out from there. I am so grateful that Mark was more concerned with teaching Gregg and enjoying their time together, than in having the perfect looking car or the fastest car! Although the car looked great and Gregg came in second place!! Both were pleased and looking forward to going to districts! And I have to add...being a female and having had two girls before Gregg came along....I find cub scouts to be a foreign relations class, lol!!!

2 comments:
Well, great job Gregg (and Mark!) I would agree on the foreign relations comment and I will tell you it will come in handy as he gets older so hold on!!!
I am glad that he had a good time. Micah wasn't super pleased with how the whole thing went....but it's hard to put 2 packs together and make it work perfectly. I keep telling him they will get it soon. Gregg looks so cute in his scout shirt. He is just too big....and mine is only a year away. They really grow-up way too fast! Be careful....they may put you in scouts just so you can "learn the language!"
Post a Comment