
Love, love, love the eyelashes!

In the past couple of weeks Jaxson has started to eat baby food and cereal! He loves it...and I am amazed at how much he can eat at one time. I am a little concerned with how much it will cost to feed him as a teenager. Good thing he is the youngest and the older kids will be gone by then, lol!!!
5 comments:
He is just too cute! I haven't even tried my girls on food yet....and they are 4 weeks older...what a slacker mom I am! :)
You are not a slacker Jen...Jaxson is just a lot bigger than your sweet little girls...he was ready and needed more than bottles! Enjoy your petite cuties!!!
I love those big beautiful eyes! He's getting big so fast!
SO CUTE!!!! I love his big eyes!
SERIOUSLY!!! That top pic looks like it should be in an ad or something--he is soooooooo yummy!
Post a Comment