Just thought I'd post of few pictures of Jaxson at 5 months old! Love, love, love my boy!!! We are headed to Maine on Friday and can't wait. This will be Jaxson's first plane ride...hope he does well.
melissa, thanks for the comment on my blog, you are a sweetheart and I would LOVE a day at the park visiting with you and watching our cute kids play! You are an amazing mother and I could take a lot of lessons from you. Let's make a plan!
He's sitting!!! I am jealous....I wish my girls would sit...it would make my life so much easier! How fun to be going on vaca to maine! Have a great trip and good luck with the travel....you're a VERY courageous mom!!1
He's so cute! I hope he did well on the plane and that you guys are having a blast in Maine--mud season and all! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.
I am the happy mother to Meaghan (13), Nicolle (11), Gregg (9), Alexa (3) and Jaxson (1). I love being a stay-at-home mom. Mark is a wonderful dad and husband and together we own a furniture store. Mark does all the work at the store, the other 6 of us spend the money!!! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently serve in Young Women's which is great because Meaghan gets to go with me. I love my Savior and am grateful for His sacrifice so that I can enjoy all that I do and have. I truly enjoy each day that I am blessed with.
8 comments:
What a stinking cute little guy! I can't believ how big he is! chubby babies are the best! Have fun in Maine.
melissa, thanks for the comment on my blog, you are a sweetheart and I would LOVE a day at the park visiting with you and watching our cute kids play! You are an amazing mother and I could take a lot of lessons from you. Let's make a plan!
Can't wait to hold him!!! See you this weekend! Love, Vic
He's sitting!!! I am jealous....I wish my girls would sit...it would make my life so much easier! How fun to be going on vaca to maine! Have a great trip and good luck with the travel....you're a VERY courageous mom!!1
Does anyone have a spoon. . .cause I could eat him up!! Sooooo yummy! I hope Maine is great--it is snowing here. . .uggg.
He's so cute! I hope he did well on the plane and that you guys are having a blast in Maine--mud season and all! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.
I agree with your friend, Christa, and will say it the way Alexa would, he's so ummy!!!! I couldn't stop giving him kisses!!!!
Oh, I love these pictures. He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment