Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camping at Cherry Hill Campground

During the 2nd week in July, we took the camp trailer to Cherry Hill Campground in Utah to spend 4 nights. We had a great time and no one wanted to come home. It is always so nice to get away and give your kids a chance to just enjoy being together. There was lots for the kids (and Mark and I to do.) There was a water park, miniature golf, climbing gym, rock wall, batting cages and water slides. Everything was so close that you could just walk to anything and it was easy if only a few wanted to go at a time or if the little two needed a nap and someone needed to stay back at the camp trailer. Most nights the older 3 kids stayed up to watch a movie and eat popcorn and of course everyone enjoyed sleeping in each morning.

1 comment:

The Duguay Family said...

I love Gregg's longer hair! Tell the kids I said hi and miss them!