Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jackson, Wyoming

Meaghan and Nicolle are great helpers around the house and have to endure many McDonald's trips when they would prefer somewhere a
little nicer to eat. They endure their stuff being pawed through and screaming during dinner, being woken up in the morning earlier than they want and a 2 year old telling them they are mean.
....So, Mark and I arranged for Grandma to watch the younger 3 kids and took Meaghan and Nicolle to Jackson, WY for a white-water rafting trip and lunch out.
Nicolle was a little nervous at first, but by half-way, both girls were in the front of the boat getting soaked and loving it. There is a stretch call the "Mellow Mile" where you can get out of the raft and swim and all four of us enjoyed cooling off!
It was a fun trip and I very much enjoyed time alone with Meg and Nicolle. I feel very lucky to have such two amazing daughters to share my life with!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a fun thing to do! I'm sure your girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves and really appreciated the time away. I really need to do that with my older two. Loved the pictures, you guys look so cute (way to good for rafting)

The Duguay Family said...

I'm so envious!!! It looks like you had a great time!