Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cooking class and Meg's burned face...

Meaghan, Nicolle, and Gregg all took a cooking class from my good friend Adrienne, (who is an amazing pastry chef) and who lives around the corner from me. They each went on different days so they could be with their own age groups. They made pies, fortune cookies, cupcakes, chocolate roses...just to name a few things. I unfortunately only took a picture of Meg on the first day (bad mom.)
But, this was also 1 1/2 days after the 4th of July, and the night Meg burned the side of her face! O.K., so I really want to rant about the "other adult" in our family who was overseeing this, but luckily it has been almost a month since the event and Meg's face has healed and only has a tiny burn mark that I think will fade with time. So I will spare my ranting for another time, LOL!

2 comments:

Highlights said...

Yay for cooking class! Thanks Melissa for the props ;) I love your kids and feel so fortunate to know your family!

The Duguay Family said...

Meg-You are gorgeous!