Mark celebrated his 40th birthday yesterday! He was feeling very old and not looking forward to the day, but it ended up not being as bad as he thought to turn 40! Here he is with his 5 beautiful children!
I can't believe I missed this post! I think I was getting ready to head out of town for our vacation. Mark makes 40 look like great fun!I hope he had a happy birthday.
I am the happy mother to Meaghan (13), Nicolle (11), Gregg (9), Alexa (3) and Jaxson (1). I love being a stay-at-home mom. Mark is a wonderful dad and husband and together we own a furniture store. Mark does all the work at the store, the other 6 of us spend the money!!! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently serve in Young Women's which is great because Meaghan gets to go with me. I love my Savior and am grateful for His sacrifice so that I can enjoy all that I do and have. I truly enjoy each day that I am blessed with.
3 comments:
Man you're old!
What a darling family! Mark, are you really 40???
I can't believe I missed this post! I think I was getting ready to head out of town for our vacation. Mark makes 40 look like great fun!I hope he had a happy birthday.
Post a Comment