Monday, June 1, 2009

Going private...

I just wanted everyone who follows my blog to know I am going to go private by the end of the week. If any of you are interested in following us, I would be happy to add you to our list, just send me your email. Thanks!

10 comments:

Krista said...

I would love to continue following your blog. My e-mail is krisangel_7@yahoo.com.

Krista

Lorraine said...

Yes, I would like to be able to follow you still! My email is Lorraine2525@yahoo.com Just so you know though, going private is such a pain in the butt. Everyone who doesn't have a gmail account will have to be reinvited every month. People were all of the time telling me that they couldn't get on to see it. I finally got too lazy and just changed the name and went back to public!! Good luck! I'll be waiting for you invite. :)

Highlights said...

chefada@yahoo.com thanks!

Sean and Shannon said...

daddysean@msn.com please!

Cindy said...

Add me...cteichert@gmail.com

The WIlloughby Family said...

I love to follow your sweet little family! jessamis@gmail.com Thanks!!

The Duguay Family said...

Definitely want to follow your blog! Add me to your list, pleeeease!!!

Demo Kitchen said...

I just found your cute fam- can't be left out now :)
walker.jesse2@gmail.com

Micah and Jen said...

oh me oh me! don't leave me out! :) jen_0817@yahoo.com
PS--I heard that Gregg is on the swim team....I have some ?'s for you, I've been thinking about Cam doing it too...he's a fish and not very good at the whole "team sport thing". I'll call you or email you sometime! :)

The J Fam~ said...

Melissa,

I would love to follow your blog jphillipsfamily@aol.com

Thanks,
Julia

P.S. Which team did Miss N make?