Just wanted to post these cute pictures of Jaxson trying to crawl. He almost has it and is pretty determined to figure it out. I guess I had better go dig out the baby gates!
Isn't the "get-into-everything" stage wonderful!! They get there way too fast! It was fun seeing your family on your bikes the other day! We need to do that now that it is warm. Finally! :)
Hey Melissa! I'm glad you found us, because now I can see your cute family too. To answer your question, Halle is probably getting close to 14 # by now. She's still just 5% in everything- height, weight, and tiny little head. It's so funny how different they are and only 2 days apart! Jaxson is such a beautiful boy!
I am the happy mother to Meaghan (13), Nicolle (11), Gregg (9), Alexa (3) and Jaxson (1). I love being a stay-at-home mom. Mark is a wonderful dad and husband and together we own a furniture store. Mark does all the work at the store, the other 6 of us spend the money!!! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently serve in Young Women's which is great because Meaghan gets to go with me. I love my Savior and am grateful for His sacrifice so that I can enjoy all that I do and have. I truly enjoy each day that I am blessed with.
2 comments:
Isn't the "get-into-everything" stage wonderful!! They get there way too fast! It was fun seeing your family on your bikes the other day! We need to do that now that it is warm. Finally! :)
Hey Melissa! I'm glad you found us, because now I can see your cute family too. To answer your question, Halle is probably getting close to 14 # by now. She's still just 5% in everything- height, weight, and tiny little head. It's so funny how different they are and only 2 days apart! Jaxson is such a beautiful boy!
Post a Comment