
It was nice enough to go to the park the other day so while the older three kids were in school, Alexa, Jaxson and I walked to the park to swing on the swings. Jaxson loved the swing and giggled and laughed, but when I stopped him to take a picture he wouldn't crack a smile! I love his chubby legs and feet and toes!
Jax continues to be mellow. He finally this week started rolling around the floor. He could roll over, but hardly ever would. Now he rolls all over the family room and can get to his toys, (or his brother and sisters stuff) quite easily.
He continues to love to eat....all baby food as well as table food. He loves to share Alexa's cheeseburger at McDonald's and the other day I fed him noodles from my soup and I couldn't feed them to him fast enough.
He loves to be kissed...not so much hugged! When he wakes up he opens his mouth and expects me to kiss him and then squeals in delight when I do!
Jaxson is a joyful, happy boy and we all adore him!!!
2 comments:
I just want to gobble him up, he's so adorable and kissable!
What a little doll...I love those chubby little legs hanging down. He looks like a pretty happy, content baby. Anyway, hooray for some good weather. Now if this darn wind would just stop!
Post a Comment