Brindy, Meaghan, O'Shann
The girls finished up their dance season over Mother's Day weekend. They did fabulous! I asked Nicolle if she was nervous to do her solo in front of 3000 people (1500 each night) and she looked at me in amazement and said, "No, I am so excited!" Like, Mom are you crazy, that is the best part!
For the girls opening number they could choose what they wanted to wear, but had to use the colors: black, white and royal blue. It was fun to see the personalities of each girl in what they chose to wear!
Meaghan was very excited that she was finally able to do a leg extension at the recital both nights. She has worked all year on it. She isn't very flexible and her legs are sooooo long that it has been a hard thing for her to learn. She enjoyed her last two performances and is very peaceful with her decision to stop dancing and focus on sports and piano.
Nicolle on the other hand will start dance again next week by trying out for next years competition team. She is hoping to bump up to the next level.....

2 comments:
What beautiful girls and super talented!! I guess they take after their mother, right??? (j/k Mark) It's fun to hear about and see your girls personalities. They seem really different but such great girls.
It was so much fun to watch your girls! They both did excellent and I really enjoyed all their performances! Best of luck to both of them in their pursuits....I know they will both shine and do well in whatever they choose!
Post a Comment