Nicolle participated in a district-wide 5th grade track invitational last week. She ran the 50 yard dash and came in first out of about 40 runners. She loved her blue ribbon. Way to go Nicolle!
I am the happy mother to Meaghan (13), Nicolle (11), Gregg (9), Alexa (3) and Jaxson (1). I love being a stay-at-home mom. Mark is a wonderful dad and husband and together we own a furniture store. Mark does all the work at the store, the other 6 of us spend the money!!! I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently serve in Young Women's which is great because Meaghan gets to go with me. I love my Savior and am grateful for His sacrifice so that I can enjoy all that I do and have. I truly enjoy each day that I am blessed with.
2 comments:
Way to go Nicolle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Aunt Vic
Nicolle you're amazing! That is such a great accomplishment! Keep it up :)
Post a Comment