Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dance

Nicolle
Meaghan
Nicolle with Lexie and Megan who were the other two girls from Downtown Dance who competed with solo's. Lexie is the fabulous, awesome, wonderful young lady who helped Nicolle with her dance and gave Nicolle the confidence she needed to perform.
Meaghan and Nicolle in their travel outfits waiting to perform!
Competitions are over and now the end of year recital is in two weeks. Downtown Dance did fabulous...coming in 1st place 99% of the time. It was a fun 3 weeks of competitions...2 in the Salt Lake area and 1 in Idaho Falls. Nicolle did fabulous with her solo...getting it more polished and better technique each time. By the last competition she got 1st place. She was way excited!!!

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How fun! I can't wait to go see them here in town!!! :) big congrats to both girls!!!

The Duguay Family said...

Happy bday Nicolle and congrats on the solos! Meg and Nicolle, we had the same costume at our recital (your blue one ) but in pink. It wasn't Sages, but I remember the costume because it popped on stage, really stunning! Love you guys!

Lorraine said...

The girls did great at competition! It was good talking to you and finally meeting your little guy. I kyped a few of your girls dance pictures and edited them. I was going to email them to you but of course, I have lost your email address again. Send me a note to Lorraine2525@yahoo.com and I will get them to you and tell you how I did it. It is really easy and fun!! I think you'll like them.