Friday, April 24, 2009

Dance...aarrgh!

I have been trying all week to upload the dance video from last weekend, but I keep getting error messages....AARRGGHH! Now I am off to Utah for the next competition, so hopefully Sunday night I can get it all figured out and have some great pictures to add with the videos! Sorry Mom and Vicki...I really have tried. Nicolle did awesome in her solo and is looking forward to performing again tonight. Meaghan did great as usual also...can always count on her to work her best!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Didn't the girls do awesome?! I can't go again this weekend, but I will see you at the Idaho Falls competition. Maybe I will bring Dylan too, so you can meet him, but I don't know yet. Anyway, have fun in SLC!!! Tell all of the girls good luck!

The Duguay Family said...

No problem Lis, thanks for trying. Talk to you soon! Love, Vic