Friday, April 10, 2009

Court

On Monday we went to court to finalize Jaxson's adoption...just a formality at this point, but it is always a good experience. The judge always asks if we know we will be responsible for the child financially, emotionally, physically, etc and if we love him. I wish all parents had to stand before a judge, sworn under oath, to say aloud that they will love their child (or children) and take care of all of their needs! So, our little man is officially.....JAXSON EDWARD COLLARD

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How wonderful! Jaxson is one lucky little man.....and you are one lucky family! :) HUGS!

The Duguay Family said...

Congratulations!!! It is a relief just to have it finalized! Hugs to all.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations!!! When is your sealing date?? I am so excited for you guys.

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm so excited for you. You have such a gorgeous family! What a great feeling that must be to have the finalized.