Jaxson is now 6 months old. I took him to the doctor yesterday...he weighted in at 20 lbs 4 oz! No wonder my upper arms are getting so strong. He has really mastered the sitting up thing this past week and can sit and play with his toys for a long time without toppling over. Mark couldn't sit up until he was close to a year old because he was such a fat baby. I feared that
Jaxson's belly was just too big to balance like his dad's at this age...but he proved me wrong and is doing great.
2 comments:
What a handsome boy!! I can't believe it's been six months already. Those milestones are so fun and sad at the same time...they sure don't stay little very long!
that is a funny story about mark! he he he! Austin was very fat and all he could do was sit up.....he didn't do much else till he was a year! He is so handsome and such a cutie....I still think one of my girls should marry him 24 years downt he road or so! :)
Post a Comment