Monday, April 13, 2009

Temple Sealing and Baby Blessing

Last Friday we took Jaxson to the temple to be sealed to Mark and I...the 7 of us are now a Forever Family!!! Then on Sunday we blessed him at church. Both of these days were very, very special and dear to my heart. I wish I could convey the importance of the temple sealing and the feelings in my heart, but alas I cannot with the written word, so it will have to suffice for you all to know that it was a wonderful, spiritual day for our family. I look forward to the next time we will all be in the temple together...in about 20 years when all 5 children are adults! Mark did an amazing job blessing Jaxson...I could just feel the bond this father and son have with each other. Jaxson is a sweet boy and I look forward to the joy (and I am sure heartache) that will come with raising my little man.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

YAY! I am so glad to hear about your sealing and blessing! He is such a handsome little man. We only have two more months to go until we get to do the same thing with Dylan. I can't wait!!! Congrats!

Lorraine said...

I just realized that I don't have your email address. Can you send it to me at Lorraine2525@yahoo.com? We did change our blog to www.tommyandlorraine17.blogspot.com When I get your email, I will send you one back and explain to you why we changed it. Sorry.

Micah and Jen said...

What an amazing weekend for you guys! Thanks for letting me steal a few pics at the temple....you guys are just such a cute family....how could i not? :) Congrats and we love you guys!