Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our sour-patch kid...

I like to affectionate refer to Alexa as my sour-patch kid. Like the candy, you get something really sweet after you suck off all the sour part of the candy. I am hoping that after the terrible two's will come the sweet!!! My college age neighbor told me the other day that Alexa is the only child who is still adorable as she picks her nose and eats her boogers. Glad to know that, aren't you? It is amazing to me that such a stubborn, ill-mannered, fit throwing, sweet child of God comes in such a petite little package!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That is such a great description! It made me laugh out loud, especially about the booger picking thing. Sounds like it's a good thing she is so absolutely beautiful! Thanks for making me smile.

The Duguay Family said...

LOL over and over again!!!!!

Highlights said...

Jolie just started eating her boogers OR wiping them on my shirt. What's up with that? She's definitely our little princess and she sure knows how to get what she wants. From the sound of it (since she's not even 2 yet) we're in for some more fun!
I'm glad I have you for 2 year old girl advice. You've done a great job with all of your girls and I really look up to you!
Alexa is such a cutie...Makes the sour worth it!