Monday, June 22, 2009

Trip to Lagoon

We took the camp trailer and went down to Utah to spend a couple of days at Lagoon with Mark's sisters and cousin. We had a great time. Meaghan and Nicolle had older cousins to ride the rides with, Mark hung out with Gregg most of the time, which left me with the two little ones...which is really more my speed. Alexa actually loves the rides so it is fun to hang out with her because she is always laughing and bouncing from one ride to the next. Jaxson was his normal, laid-back self. He did very well hanging out in the stroller for two days straight and was a champ in the camp trailer for sleeping. Wish I could say the same about Alexa and sleeping in the camp trailer.....
Here are a few pictures of the fun. I realized when I got home that I didn't get any pictures with Meaghan...maybe that is because she was always off with her cousin Erica!!!!

No comments: