Monday, June 8, 2009

I wish I were a cat...

We were sitting around the dinner table tonight and all of a sudden Gregg says, "I wish I were a cat so I could lick myself clean!" I burst out laughing at such a "boy comment." I asked him exactly what he meant by that because he loves taking showers...O.K. so he doesn't actually clean up in those 20 minute long showers, but I feel like at least the water is washing some of the dirt and germs away. Anyway, he tells me that if he were a cat, he could lick himself clean instead of having to use a napkin at the dinner table. Spoken like a true 8 year old boy!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute! You'll be glad you documented that one for the dating years. I can't wait to embarrass me kids with the cute things they've said!!!!

Cindy said...

Woops, I meant to say "my" kids. I can't think today!

Highlights said...

LOL!! That sounds like a Gregg comment! He's so funny!