Monday, June 15, 2009
Future Downtown Dance Studio dancer...
During the first week of June, Nicolle had try-outs for next years dance team. She has to try-out each year and it consists of basically 5 days of non-stop dancing. Alexa got to watch from the sidelines as Nicolle practiced her two dances, as well as friends practiced at our house and church gyms and school gyms. Nicolle even earned some money by helping a younger girl for a couple of hours on her dance. By the end of the week, Alexa had actually gotten part of Nicolle's dance memorized.
When try-outs were officially over, Alexa got her chance to dance in the family room. Meaghan ran and got the camcorder to record her as Nicolle coached her on some "hip movement." When we showed the video to Mark he just rolled his eyes because he knows he has many, many more years of watching dance competitions on hard bleachers!!!
As a side note....Nicolle did awesome in try-outs and was able to bump up to the next level!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yep, I think she's on her way!! What a little doll and not to mention (a smartie pants) to have memorized that!! LOVED IT!! thanks for the entertainment.
how totally cute is that??? Yes, I think you have another dancer on your hands! And congrats to Nicolle to making it to the next level.....VERY exciting...but not surprising after watching her solo this year! :)
Congrats to Nicolle again!!! (I have her bday card in my purse to mail, it's been there a week....I'm so lame). And Miss Alexa, you make me laugh, you are such a ticket! Love, Aunt Vic
That cracked me up! She's so cute!
Alicia, Carmel, Val, Katrina, A. Mimi, Grandpa, Grammie, and me all watched the video over and over, laughing and clapping and really enjoying the hips going!!!! Meg and Nicolle, thanks for taking the video so we could watch! Wish you were in VT with us!
That was adorable to watch! She is so full of it isn't she?? She did a really great job.
I love it! Congrats to Nicolle and I think Alexa is going to carry on the dancing tradition in your family!
Post a Comment