Just wanted to let everyone know that Jaxson Edward Collard arrived on October 9th at 11:40 am. He weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces and was 19 inches long. He is a perfect little man and we are so grateful to Taren, his birthmom, for sharing the birth of our son with us and allowing us to stay at the hospital with her. She is a truly amazing young woman. We were able to bring him home 2 days later and are enjoying his sweet little spirit.

6 comments:
I am so happy for you and I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!
I had no idea!!! I am thrilled for your family! Congratulations..I'll have to come visit soon. He's so sweet.
Right now. . .huge chills all over, tears welling up. . . Mr. Jaxson you are one lucky little dude, you have come home to your family who are so loving and will smother you with affection your whole life!!
I'm so happy for the whole Collard family--especially Mark and Gregg, a little more testosterone is a good thing. I can't wait to meet little Jaxson.
Congratulations to you all! Jaxson is beautiful and a very lucky little man!
Oh, I was SO happy to hear that you got a baby. Everytime I would go onto parent profiles I would see your profile. I would love to hear your adoption story one day. Thanks for looking at my blogspot. I will send you an invite right away. Next time we see each other, I've got a crazy story to tell you about our experience this summer. Remind me.
Post a Comment