
Isn't this little man so cute! He is really filling out - he likes his bottle. He continues to be pretty mellow, putting up with much poking and prodding from Alexa. He also continues to hate his bath. He screams every morning so we just clean him as quick as possible. The minute he is wrapped up in his towel and warm he is happy again. He is getting up a little more often at night to eat (like 2-3 times) but he eats quickly then cuddles back down and goes right back to sleep. I am sure he will have some faults soon, but until we find them, we will continue to enjoy our perfect little
Jaxson!
1 comment:
Aawww! This picture is so cute! I am glad to see that you put a big picture on. I have a hard time seeing the little ones. I can't wait to meet your little guy in person. Maybe we will see you at dance sometime. I am going to start teaching gymnastics in January, so I will be there more often now. Can't wait!
Post a Comment