Saturday, January 3, 2009

Basketball

I previously posted about Gregg's last basketball game, but didn't have time for a picture, so here it is. What Gregg lacked in talent, he more than made up for in enthusiasm. He played on a team of 10 kids and 6 of the boys were from our neighborhood so it was very fun for Gregg. He tried very hard to make a basket, (although that never happened) but I was very impressed with Gregg's ability to get excited and congratulate is buddies when they made baskets. I wish I could claim that was because of my parenting, but alas, it is just Gregg....he is very kind and thoughtful of others and he was born that way. I guess when Heavenly Father sends you to earth with some trials, he gives you special gifts to compensate for the trials. Gregg definitely has a gift for kindness, (except maybe towards his sisters....haha!)

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

B-ball was quite the adventure this year! Cam's first year...it was interesting! :) Gregg is such a sweet boy...I so miss being in primary with him....he was honsetly one of my favorite kids in there....so sweet and willing to help out and always gave THE best answers! :)

Cindy said...

What a sweet little boy. It's hard for kids, especially that age, to be happy for someone else's success....and I beg to differ with you, I think it is probably a combination of your great parenting and his sweet disposition. Way to go, and Christmas morning sounded like it was fun at your house.